Thursday, February 9, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

I like things. I wish I didn't but I do.... I am getting better at parting with things but spaces do seem to fill up with little items that catch my eye.

Here is my creative area (aka The Dining Room) and a few of my favoritest things.
Desk purchased on my 39th birthday excursion with my Mom for less then $75.

Estate sale desk finds...vintage perpetual calendar, vintage Minnesota pen holder, paperweight that was a ???, and my new thrifted blue and white plate.

Estate sale find spool holder and other assorted items needed in the creative process.

A bowl of some of my favorite buttons from all kinds of button boxes - my Mom's, my Grandma's, my MIL's
and most likely someone else's relatives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment