Friday, March 2, 2012

A New Bag In A New Style And A Couple Moment's From The Week Pics


Joining up with Natural Suburbia's Creative Friday! I put together a new bag this week in a new style. A small messenger bag! It can be used as either a child's bag or a woman's purse. I love the vintage fabric's used!

This bag started out as a pillow sleeve! I love giving new life to old things.

I put together a new bag this week in a new style. A small messenger bag! It can be used as either a child's bag or a woman's purse. I love the vintage fabric's used!


I listed this bag on Etsy yesterday.

A vintage 70s fabric became the button hole and the interior pocket.
 And a couple more pics from our snowfall this week...

Yeah! Snow!

Our "Flower-nosed Snowman"

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to picture the vintage fabric on a pillow. I think it must be better as a bag. Lovely idea. The flower nosed snowman is making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting! The snowman really is cute isn't he! We have waited all winter for a snow fall like that. Here in Minnesota we don't usually have to wait until the end of February!

      In regards to the bag, thank you so much for your compliments! Much appreciated! There is a lot of cabin country in northern Minnesota and I am guessing that is where that fabric was a pillow.

      Thank you again for visiting!

      Many blessins,
      Carrie

      Delete