Friday, January 13, 2012

A Little Needle Felting

Around Christmas I was a needle felting fiend. The only craft that seemed to be able to stand up to a nasty head cold that arrived right when I needed to accomplish the insurmountable task of getting everything I had planned done for Christmas. So needle felting I did...and so did the little as I noted in an earlier post. One item that came out of this little flurry was a year-round ornament for my husband. He is an avid hunter and spends many weekends through the fall staked out in a blind or stand on the farm his family owns in west central Minnesota. The ornament I made represents the little lake on the farm where he has his ever-changing duck blind.




I sat down with a vague idea and it kinda built itself. More needle felting to come. I am thinking pins...I just bought a bag of pin backs at the thrift store for 50 cents with that thought. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment