Saturday, January 28, 2012

Estate Sale Saturday!

Today there were two estate sales in my area...withdrawal over! Yeah. Some fun finds were found...


A 1957 Boy Scouts of America National Jamboree Scarf from Valley Forge, PA

A box of metal goodness - 2 toolboxes and a copper pot

Probably my favorite find! A pen holder in the shape of Minnesota featuring specimens of my favorite rock, Minnesota's state gem, the "Lake Superior Agate". Love it! And it will be living at my house :)!

A house sampler that will be making it's way to Etsy once I get it ironed up and ready to go. There is one small stain right above the chimney and I am thinking I may add some cross stitch "smoke" to cover that up. We shall see...

And a few other goodies were found such as vintage sewing trims, fabric and a SLEW of vintage pot holders...very soon to be listed on Etsy along with a vintage sewing pattern and a trivet made from bottle caps. I also got a vintage metal file box for my records. So much more charm then plastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment