Monday, February 14, 2011

"Thinking Spring " Etsy Shop Update

Carrots handmade using hand dyed vintage felted wool (I used Kool-aid for the dyeing and got an awesome mottled orange) and green wool felt.

Hand sewn primitive pineapple

Handmade primitive strawberries in a vintage wood bowl.
I added some decorative felt fruit to my Etsy shop last night. I had such fun making them! You can tell I am already thinking about spring and getting into the garden! I think the carrots are my favorite.

I will hopefully be adding  a couple market bags to the Etsy shop in the next couple days.

(You can also find these items and some market bags (I of course didn't get a picture of my favorite bag - it has swans on it (I LOVE swans) - hope to get one this weekend) at the shop if you are here in Minnesota.)

No comments:

Post a Comment