Friday, February 25, 2011

Really Wishing For Spring

It is still WHITE outside with apparently another 4-6 inches of more of that white stuff to arrive over the weekend. I am soaking up the green in my kitchen window and anxiously waiting for my bulbs to start blooming. Also trying to pass the time by dreaming about the garden that will be. This weekend my seed order will get sent (I know - a little late but I don't need a lot) and I can really start feeling like spring may be right around the corner (ha ha).

My sewing room is also still showing signs of spring as I make up new bags to take on our trip in a couple weeks. I can't wait to fill this little mushroom bag full of fun needlework projects to keep me busy on our 26 hour car trip. More on our preparations for this trip to come very shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment