Monday, July 2, 2012

A Weekend At The Lake

Between an ongoing battle with my computer in regards to downloading photos and a busy summer, I have not been in this space as often as I would like. Hopefully, that is going to change. I had my husband download all 200+ photos sitting on the camera using his computer and I am now ready to catch up!


To start with, some photos from our weekend "up north". Wonderful times were had by all! Along with a great visit with Grandpa and Grandma, we went to an awesome auction full of vintage tractors and trucks and made a visit to one of our favorite restaurants, Pizza Ranch. My husband also just finished restoring our 1963 Pipestone Runabout so we spent quite a bit of time on the lake cruising and tubing. 

Practicing his skills in preparation for fall hunting.

The Little getting in a bit of fishing with Daddy.

The Hubby doing a little fishing at dusk.

Practicing for his first tubing trip.

One of my favorite tractor's at the auction.
Growing up in farm country, I learned how to drive a tractor before I learned how to drive a car. In fact, I learned to drive on an old Farmall.

Not sure why he is wearing flippers...probably because he can :)!

The eldest getting more courageous on the tube... lying down to kneeling.

Big brother helping little on his first excursion on the tube...
Little joined him for the last little distance back to the dock...at a "speeding" 1 mph
(or less :)).
To come...a post on last week's thrift finds and another on my most recent bag creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment