Friday, February 22, 2013

Updated Studio Photos

I have been spending lots of time in my new studio/office and am really enjoying this space! There is still a lot to do but it really is working well. I need to come up with a better way to store my (huge) collection of fabric and need some more plastic storage containers for my Etsy listings but all will come in time along with a variety of other things. I like to surround my self with items that have meaning. Each has a story. A calendar I had made of some of my handmade's from last year. Pictures and photos from fellow crafters and artists that inspire me. Vintage desk accessories that I can't yet part with.

The "Office" side of my desk. Etsy product hanging above on the clothes bar that is
left from when it was a closet and not a desk.
A photo of my Great Grandmother Carrie (she is the one on the left) who I am named after.

The right corner of my desk. Once the weather warms up my husband will be adding shelves here,
in the center of the closet and on the opposite side. The little Amish doll you see is one I made back in my childhood.


The sewing side of my desk stocked with all kinds of vintage goodies.

My vintage ironing board and photo staging area right by the window which looks out over the front yard and street. The crewel work you see tacked to the wall in the left of the photo was made by my Great Grandmother Clara. I come from a long line of men and women who loved to create with their hands

No comments:

Post a Comment