Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thrift Finds From The Week

Not a lot happening in the way of garage sales or estate sales at this time of year but there was an estate sale at one of my favorite places this past week. It was a sale for a crafter and I found quite a bit of wonderful vintage fabric as well as a few other fun things.

Such fun fabrics! The top fabric is covered in big butterflies and the paisley below it is bright and vibrant. The fabric on the bottom is a fabulous vintage pattern and I can't wait to find just the right project for it.
These fabrics are destined to become diaper bags. So excited!!! (Even though clowns aren't my favorite...)



 
The vintage mushrooms are already listed on Etsy and the birds and nests are a gift for a friend.
 
The clowns will be added to some that I already have listed on Etsy as is the "Helpful ideas for the home".
The 7Up book sold the same day I listed it.

1 comment:

  1. Boy did you ever hit the jackpot with vintage fabrics. I find a lot of sheets, but the fabric is very rare.

    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete