Friday, April 8, 2011

A Four Year Old And One Year Old In The House

This week my baby turned 4! He requested a triangle cake so here it is :)! Too cute what he comes up with. He is my strong-willed, stubborn, independent guy who LOVES to cuddle! The questions he asks leave me smiling and sometimes stumped. Today he asked me where worms sleep. I love this boy!  He loves anything involving the outdoors and can't wait to walk in his daddy's footsteps.  He also loves to help mamma cook and sew.  He keeps me hopping but I really wouldn't have it any other way!

I am embarrased to say that I didn't make him anything homemade. He had specific requests that we met and I will make up for the lack of handmade as Spring goes on.
Our puppy also had a birthday this week - he turned one. Happy Birthday, Sonny!

No comments:

Post a Comment