Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

After a cloudy and rainy week Easter Sunday dawned sunny and warm. Such a perfect day. My mom hosted this year as she often does and we had a wonderful day. The kids had an Easter Egg Hunt which left the kids with enough candy to last awhile. We all ate a wonderful meal prepared by Mom with contributions from myself, my sister-in-law and my niece. We wrapped the day up with a game of Scrabble for a few, naps for a few and playing outside for the remainder. It was a wonderful day!

Knit eggs I made my mom from a pattern I found on one of my favorite blogs

Dying Easter eggs and fabric (for a garden ornament) and selves (I looked like a smurf)

Hunting Easter eggs

My nieces contribution to Easter brunch - Fruit Dogs - too cute!

Cheeks full of tomatoes!

My contribution - Carrot Cupcakes with Starburst decorations. The cake stand was my paternal grandmothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment