Monday, August 9, 2010

A Busy Week Last Week...

We had a busy week last week!


It was Bible Camp at our church and that is where my oldest and I spent our mornings and had a WONDERFUL time. We had a High Seas Expedition!


While we were at camp my youngest spent the mornings with Grandma and had a wonderful time creating chalk cities on the driveway for his little cars.



We also have a science experiment going in our kitchen window. On Friday afternoon my oldest came running in and told me to come see the HUGE caterpillar on our front porch. When he said HUGE I had no idea it was 3 inches long! I have never seen a caterpillar this large! We decided to keep it and see what happened and by Saturday morning it had changed into a cocoon. We are now waiting for the arrival of what we think will be a Sphinx Moth.

No comments:

Post a Comment