Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Knitting & Reading


I haven't joined in with Ginny's Knit Along in quite sometime. I have been knitting but haven't documented a lot of it. Lately I have been working on a couple hats for a photographer friend to use in her newborn photographs. These are the latest two. The top one I just knit freehand with some leftover yarn I had around (lots of camo yarn around this house full of boys). The bottom hat I used a pattern I found on Ravelry. It is the "Rib Knit Baby Hat" by Jennifer Sauselein of Sorella & Company. It was an easy knit and I love the addition of the little wooden tree buttons. I have had them forever and loved finding a use for them.

 
 
As for reading, well there hasn't been a lot of that...every time I lay down in bed to read at night, I get about 3 pages read and am out like a light. Lots that I want to read but just can't keep my eyes open to read it. Still trying though...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment