Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tractor Tracks Dish Rag Knitting Pattern

I tried to come up with a different name but when I look at the pattern this is what I see :). Memories of walking through fields picking rocks as a kid or walking through the fields on the farm where my husband hunts...looking down this is the pattern I see. Good memories...really no better way to name something in the end.

So here it is...my first official knitting pattern:

Size 9 (5.5 mm) needles

Cotton yarn

CO 36 stitches

Knit first 6 rows

All odd rows (right side): K4, P1, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P1, K4

All even rows (wrong side): K4, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K2, P2, K4

Knit above 2 rows until 1" from desired length.

Knit final 5 rows then cast off on odd (right side) row.

Would love to hear how the pattern works for you if you give it a try.

Please enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment