Saturday, June 2, 2012

Goose Lake Winery Market Round 2

Not alot of changes to the booth.


Today marked my second go at the Goose Lake Winery Artisan & Farmer's Market. Another great day! Quite a few more vendors have been added - I think there were 14 of us today - selling a wide variety of goods - fabulous people too! So welcoming and friendly! And the locale really can't be beat! So relaxing sitting and listening to the sounds of the farm. A great way to spend the day!

Still trying to come up with the best way to display my bags - if any one has any suggestions please let me know! Thank you!


My purchases from the day! I could have bought so much more...

A sweet card for my sister-in-law -
bought from the wonderful Lisa who has been an amazing mentor as I get going in this new business venture.

My second purchase from a fellow church member, Beth. She is an amazing potter with a wonderful selection! Someday the one of her fish plates will be coming home with me...

A gorgeous basil plant from Will Heal Farms. So healthy and a more robust variety than you usually find.
Really looking forward to tomato, mozzarella and basil salad now!
Hope to add to my holistic medicine cabinet next trip with one of their salves and a lip balm.

A fabulous "not just for salads" dressing from Parey Farm.
I am excited for my husband to give it a whirl as a marinade for a smoked turkey!
Next purchase from them - their "Cajeta Sauce". Like caramel but SO much better!

Also taste tested a delicious cinnamon roll from one of the two bakers there! Will be back in two weeks with more homemade and homegrown goodness to share from Goose Lake Winery!

(Stop on by their Facebook page and keep an eye on the goings-on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment