Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thrift Finds

Went out to some sales today with my mom and the Little and scored a few fun things.

A great horse embroidery! This will be going with me to market on Saturday and if it doesn't sell it will be going to the little shop my friend runs on his horse farm. How perfect!

A great vintage towel with a hand embroidered pan, spoon and shrooms! Not sure if this is going to a shop or if I am going to list it on Etsy.

A vintage pink plastic dresser tray and a metal collapsible collander. The collander would make a great piece of garden art - looks like a sunflower!

I just sold one of these! It is Westmoreland glass and has dogwood blossoms around it. Love it!

A fabulous old square pottery lamp with a tree design on two of the sides. Has a great small drum shade to go with it. Gonna be hard to part with this one!

A bookshelf bookend. Just one but cute all the same! May save this for a "cozy up" display this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment