Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last Weeks Thrifting Adventures

Between all the activities last week (including a guest, Vacation Bible Camp, 18 innings of baseball and camping) I did fit in a few garage sales and an estate sale. Between these visits and some great finds from my Mom, I did end up with some nice things.

The week's finds, overall.


A vintage ice cube tray my mom found (soon to be listed on Ebay), a great vintage baby bib (already on Etsy) and a fabulous match holder (heading to Clear Lake) among other things.

A vintage butter mold, a Haeger Mary and Child (1 of 3 I found at one sale) and some great Mary Poppins Melmac dishes (not sure if I will list those on Ebay or Etsy).

Some great vintage books and all three of the Mary and Child Haeger pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment