Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Quick Glance At The Weekend Cottage

This week the Little and I, along with my Mom, made a trip to the Weekend Cottage in Clear Lake to pick up some items I wanted to include at the artisan market sale I participated in today (more on that tomorrow) and add a few items that I had recently got that I thought would be a nice addition.
The view from the door to our room. The pretty glassware and a nice collection of vintage apparel.

Just around the corner from the door - the kitchen area.

A Chippewa Natural Water glass bottle that I just added. I love it!

A great green Liberty tackle box in fabulous condition! Garage sale find on Thursday.

A lovely washstand with pieces of white pottery and other pretties.

A Polish box my mom picked for me at a garage sale on Thursday. A hard one to part with!

The book and linen corner.
I also added the feedsack quilt that I found at a garage sale a few weeks ago. I really hope it finds a good home!
It is in lovely condition!

Come back tomorrow for a recap on my new adventure - selling at the Goose Lake Winery Artisan & Farmer's Market where I sell both my handmades and some antiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment