Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another New Business Venture


I actually had a post already written about this but it got sucked into the black hole that is the Internet.

A couple weeks ago I decided to give a flea market a go. Space rental was reasonable (FREE!), the commute doable (5 minutes from home) and I had the stock so off I went.

The flea market was on the lawn of one of the last mansions in the river town where I live. It is now an antique store and the second Saturday of the summer months they turn their lawn over to flea market vendors. I had a fairly good day (sold two more bags and a couple other handmades plus quite a few antiques) and learned alot by watching the other vendors and talking with the customers. I am hoping to do another one this summer but we shall see how it works out with the calendar.





Next business day - back to Goose Lake Winery Artisan & Farmer's Market on June 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment